Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Kristen

Kristen is a Coweta senior. She plays the trumpet in the High school band & it keeps her very busy! We had a great time doing her portraits, but it was quite an experience. I think her session may have been on the coldest & most windy day of the year! Poor Kristen... if she wasn't freezing the wind was blowing her hair all in her face. She doesn't usually like to take pictures, but she was definitely a good sport about it & her portraits turned out great.

I love the way the sun was shining on her hair in this shot
& the water & rocks behind her just looks beautiful!


This is really pretty in front of the Garden Center.


I love the fall look of the rocks & leaves.


Her eyes look awesome in this!


Thanks for such a great time!
It's funny how much of your sister I see in some
of these pics. I never really noticed the resemblance
before, but I can really see it in some of your portraits.

No comments: