Friday, July 10, 2009

The Abel Family

This is my brother's family. Don't they look great?! We went
to visit them in Arkansas for the 4th of July & it was really
beautiful there. Of course... his wife Crystal & I decided that
we just had to do a new family portrait of the 3 of them at
their new home. Adam wasn't very excited at first(typical),
but between the frustration & the rain we really got some
nice portraits of their family. I love you Adam! :) I hope you
guys like all of these! Your family looks beautiful. No need to
thank me or send flowers... the bill is in the mail. :)











4 comments:

MomBrittany said...

Oh they are all great. I love them all! What a happy family! Athena you the bomb making your ungly brother look so good. haha just kidding Adam sis does that . Haha J/k

Kel Crownover said...

This is my favorite one. What a beautiful happy family. You know I would like take some credit for my neice's and nephews looking so great, it is my gene pool too! LOL

Athena's Timeless Portraits said...

Thank everyone! I'm a little partial, but they do look great! What a beautiful little family.

TobraSue said...

How sweet. I like the closeup of the three of them the best. Miss ya'll