Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Coweta Tiger-All Around

Ryle is a senior at Coweta this year & is very
athletic. He plays both football & baseball.
I don't know how he does it-or his parents!!
Playing 2 high school sports must be very
exhausting, but also very exciting. I was so
excited to learn that Ryle played both sports
because I knew that we could do some really
creative portraits that would showcase both
talents. I really had a great time working with
Ryle & meeting both him & his mom. We got
some awesome portraits! I had such a hard
time picking my top favorites. I usually try to
post 5 or less, but I just had to post all 6 of these.
I hope you all like these! Let me know which is
your favorite. Feel free to leave comments!!!





2 comments:

Kelly Huddleston said...

Athena, Loved the pictures! Can't wait to see them all! We also enjoyed meeting your family. shows what a small world Coweta is!
Thanks again,
Kelly Huddleston

Athena's Timeless Portraits said...

Thank you Kelly!! I liked so many of them... it was really hard to choose the best ones. You might like some of the other ones even better. It was great to meet both of you as well. I can't wait to show you the rest! You guys were lots of fun. I appreciate your comments!