Monday, May 3, 2010

The Borens Family

What a beautiful family! I had the opportunity to photograph the Borens family last weekend and they were awesome! We really lucked out that day. It was sprinkling at the house when we left, but we thought we would go for it since they had all taken the morning to get ready (and I know what effort that takes!). I was getting so bummed out all the way to our location, since the rain really began to pour as we were driving. It was amazing... after we arrived, we waited for a few minutes in the vehicles & there was a break in the clouds. It actually became sunny!! I'm so glad we didn't reschedule this session. After the rain passed, the weather was gorgeous and our session turned out great. It was quite exciting, since I had a few close calls (almost falling in the waterfall), but something like that seems to happen during all my sessions. :) Thank you Borens family for such a great experience!




No comments: