Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Cope Family

I am so excited to finally have the chance to post these portraits! Sheree has wanted to have her family portraits made since she was pregnant with baby Weston. A few reschedules later & we made it happen. Although it was a hot day in June, the kiddos did great and their portraits turned out beautiful. Aren't they an adorable family?!! Their kids were hilarious! The oldest son even asked me if I would be his aunt. Of course, I said yes. LOL! Aren't kids great! I was honored to be able to photograph Sheree and her family. She was one of Adriana's 1st teachers ever last year at preschool. Thank you for everything, Sheree! I can't wait to show you the rest of your portraits! Oh, and feel free to click on the family portrait image to see it enlarged a little.





No comments: