Monday, July 5, 2010

Forrest

What a great guy! This is Forrest. He is the former lead singer/guitarist of the very successful band, Crooked X. For those of you who don't know about his band, he has toured all over the place and had lots of opportunities. He even opened up for KISS in Sweden! And to top it all off, Forrest is only 16 years old!

Forrest is also very active in the praise and worship team at First Baptist Church in Coweta and has now decided to travel down a different path with his music. His mom, Jody, recently asked me to do a few portraits of him to update is portfolio. He has changed directions and definitely changed his look! I am so honored to have the opportunity to be a part of his new journey.

I had such a great time photographing Forrest a few days ago! There were so many really great images of him that I had such a hard time picking which ones to post. Some of my top favorites didn't even get posted. I am really looking forward to our part 2 session as well. Those images will be a little more rustic. Jody, I hope you like the ones you see! I can't wait to show you the rest! Thank you for choosing me as your photographer during this exciting time in your lives!!!




No comments: