Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hanna

Hanna is a senior at Coweta High School and the current (2010-2011) Coweta Miss Fall Festival. Isn't she gorgeous?!! I really had a great time photographing Hanna. We photographed her regular portrait session at a very memorable place for her... the place where she got her first deer! It really was a beautiful place. After photographing her session in the country and talking to her and her mom, they told me about her awesome formal dress. I couldn't resist! A few weeks later, we had an awesome 2nd session. Part of them we did at my house and the rest out in the hay! It turned out so fun and beautiful! I am completely convinced that I could get awesome portraits of Hanna no matter what she is wearing! Thank you Shelley and Hanna for choosing me to photograph your senior portraits. You girls were great!










No comments: