Friday, October 24, 2008

Andrea

Andrea is a senior at Coweta this year. I actually went to High School with her older sister. I had a great time photographing Andrea at the Tulsa Garden Center. She had lots & lots & lots of outfits to choose from!! :) It made for some great fun & variety in her pictures. She had several great shots, but these are some of my favorites.

Andrea looks great in this shot.
I showed this one to her on my
camera when I took it. She
seemed to really like it then, so
I thought I would post it.

This one is lots of fun. She
brought red shoes & accessories
and they look great along with
her jeans in color & the rest of
the image in black & white.


I love this one! It may be my favorite. Andrea
has awesome eyes that look green when she
wears green & blue when she's wearing blue.
This green really enhances them.

Can you believe this girl told me she doesn't
take good pictures? Just wait until you see
the rest of them!

No comments: