Friday, October 24, 2008

Jake

This is Jake. Jake did a few samples for me at the beginning of the summer & we did some more for him at his house in the country. Jake is a rodeo cowboy. He is very talented & has won lots of awards. He just won 1st place riding bareback last Saturday in Coweta. He is also in a band that travels all over the country. His mom is a little worn out right now with his busy schedule!! I had a great time doing his portraits. It got a little exciting toward the end of his session. Jake's horse got a little feisty & did not want to be photographed anymore, but Jake kept him under control & we got some great shots. It's going to be really hard to choose. I can't wait to see your DVD!!!


Doorway of the Old Schoolhouse building

I love this shot of him leaning on his horse
Just one of his many talents

This one was taken in front of his house.
I love their front porch, it was perfect!
I love this one! It was just for fun, but it
turned out awesome. I may try to experiment
with this one later.

No comments: