Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Adriana & Reese's Tea Party in the Wildflowers

Don't be fooled by these portraits! I thought this session was going to be a breeze... boy was I wrong! I noticed this field of wildflowers & thought it would be fun for my daughter, Adriana, to have a tea party with her friend, Reese. I thought... they're going to love it, they will have lots of fun & it will be great! HA! What a joke! We began with several meltdowns because we were being attacked by mosquitoes! Luckily I had one mosquito repellent towelette in my bag, but it didn't keep them away completely. We definitely were not prepared for that! I didn't think we were going to be able to get anything from this session, but we managed to make it work for a few portraits. What an experience!! Why do I always have to learn things the hard way? It was definitely a learning experience. Thanks to the Cline family who were so generous to allow us to use their beautiful field of wildflowers for our session. They even helped us with the girls & helped pack up our props. They are awesome!!! Thanks again guys!

I love this one. The girls are holding hands & looking back at us.

It may be hard to see, but here they have some of the flowers in their hands

best friends :)

don't they seem so innocent?

look what I found!! (can you see Adriana pointing to their tea party?)

No comments: