Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Coweta Fall Festival Drawing

Congratulations to the Meadows Family! Greg Meadows of Coweta won our drawing at the Coweta Fall Festival. Greg will receive a free session & 1-16x20 portrait. I can't wait to photograph their family! We really had a great weekend. The weather turned out beautiful & we had lots of participation. Thanks to everyone who came by to participate in our drawing! I rode with my daughter in the parade this year & she got me on the Ferris wheel! I also braved that crazy ride, the Patriot, with one of our teenager friends. What was I thinking?? It's funny how much more aware, of the risk of dying, I am since I became a mom. It was lots of fun.. especially after it was over. LOL! I love the Fall Festival, but I'm sure glad it's over... maybe now I can catch up on some lost sleep!

No comments: