Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Meadows Family

What a beautiful family! Congratulations to the Meadows family. They were the winners of our drawing for a free portrait session & 1-16x20 portrait at the Coweta Fall Festival. I am so happy for this family. They haven't had a family portrait since their youngest two children have been born. I am so glad I had the opportunity to photograph all of them. I had so much fun with them. It was very windy & a little chilly, but the kiddos did awesome!!! Can you believe they were worried there wouldn't be any good spots at their home for their portraits? Although we had lots of excitement with the crazy weather, their portraits really turned out beautiful. Which one is your favorite? Great job, guys! I can't wait to show you all the rest.



No comments: