Saturday, October 31, 2009

Autumn

Autumn is a senior at Coweta High School this year. Autumn was my sample senior session in Coweta. She was one of the seniors who submitted her info for my new sample session offer. Because Autumn was the senior chosen, we did some new locations here in Coweta that I wanted to try out & she received a free session & a credit toward her portraits. This girl was great... she was perfect!!! She had lots of outfits, accessories & shoes to choose from. My kind of girl! The rain held off & we really had a great time doing her portraits. Unfortunately it was pretty cold & poor Autumn had a spaghetti strap dress & some short sleeved tops. I know she was freezing, but she really did awesome. She was a real trooper! I hope you like these! Which one is your favorite?




1 comment:

wayne15575 said...

The barefoot look on the tracks is very cleaver and gives her a hometown girl appearence. Great job. Wayne