Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Cody

Cody is a senior at Coweta High School this year. I photographed his brother's senior portraits a couple of years ago & now it's already his turn. Time flies! I had a great time photographing him out at his house & at an old schoolhouse. He is such a great sport! He even wore clothes that his mom picked out.... such a good guy. :) We really got some great portraits during his session. I had a hard time deciding on which ones to post. It's going to be a hard decision! Which one is your favorite?




4 comments:

Lisa said...

Athena,
God has truly blessed you with an awesome gift!!!! We had so much fun taking Cody's senior pictures he has mentioned more than once how much fun he had. Thank you so much for all the time and the personal touch you put in Cody's pictures....they are awesome!!!

Athena's Timeless Portraits said...

Thank you Lisa! I really appreciate your encouraging comments. I am so glad you all like these portraits of Cody. I had so much fun as well. Just wait until you see the rest!! :)

Lisa said...

Athena,
I had a lot of fun taking pictures with the goose honking in the background, it was hard to pose for the camera, ignore my dad flashing me, ignore my dog jumping on you, ignore my goose honking in the background, and keep a straight face. But overall I had a blast and I didn't break the camera. lol
Thank you...Cody

Athena's Timeless Portraits said...

Good times, Cody! Yes, I will never forget your attack goose... gotta watch your back! LOL!!! Definitely a memorable senior session. You guys are awesome! Oh.. & yes, my camera is still working. :)