Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Taylor

Taylor is a senior at Bixby this year & she is also Lucas' (the guy in my previous post) girlfriend. We did their sessions together & their portraits turned out great. I love this girl! She was so much fun & such a trooper. It was very cold, but she looked great... even in her spaghetti strap dress & her little white shorts. Poor girl!! It was so funny because we went to try out a new spot & it really worked out great. I was having such a good time that I just took lots of pics of them. Lucas was cold & got tired of it (just like my husband does), but Taylor was ready for anything & her & I just kept on going. I love these! Which one is your favorite??




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Taylor is my daugther and I just want to say these pics of her and Lucas are awesome!! Athena, you did an excellent job!!

Athena's Timeless Portraits said...

Thank you Julie! Your daughter is a sweetie!