Friday, April 30, 2010

Alyx

In just a couple of weeks, Alyx will be a senior at Coweta High School! Alyx was nice enough to allow me to photograph her for my sample session. I wanted to try out some new locations to get ready for my 2011 seniors. She was such a great sport! The wind was probably the worst I have dealt with, but we made it work. Gotta love this Oklahoma wind!!! She really did awesome! We even had the opportunity to photograph her with her Best friend Leah. Thanks girls!! :) Okay everyone, which one is your favorite?




2 comments:

Shelly Johnson said...

There is no possible way I could choose my favorite. I love this child so much, that I think they are all beautiful!!! Athena you did an awesome job.Great poses, love the location.

Athena's Timeless Portraits said...

Thank you Shelly! She really did great. The wind was out of control, but she still managed to look beautiful!