Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Haley

Haley is a senior at Coweta High School this year. What a great girl & very talented! Haley has been the drum major at Coweta High School for 3 years! I think her mom told me that she is the only girl to have ever been drum major for that long. Congratulations Haley! You must be doing something right. I have to say that all my senior girls have just been gorgeous this year! Makes my job easy! Doesn't Haley look beautiful?!! I photographed Haley's brother, Taylor, last year and now it is her turn. We had lots of fun. We even had a chance to just sit down and visit for a while, as she was straightening her curly hair. That was a first for me. :) I'm so glad we did because she now has two different looks for her portraits. Thanks for an awesome session guys!




No comments: