Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Zach

What a great session! Zach is a senior at Broken Arrow High School. He has a huge interest in airplanes and would love to be in the service for our country, but he is not able to because of his hearing impairment. How frustrating!! I had lots of fun photographing Zach. He only wanted to take 2 portraits! HA! All of you that know me, even a little, know that I don't know what 2 means!! He got a little annoyed with us girls at times, but he did great! We were lucky that a very generous man allowed us to photograph some of Zach's portraits by his airplane. His mother and I thought it would really be the perfect addition to his senior portraits. This was a real treat for me since it was my first time to get to do a senior session with an airplane. I had such a great time! Thank you for choosing me as your senior portrait photographer Allison & Zach!





No comments: